RN for Health Service Administrator- Waukegan, Illinois US
- Safe, Secure Workplace
- Health/Dental/Life & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Personal Days (Paid Time Off)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
Primary task as Health Service Administrator:
- Direct and coordinate administrative functions and enforce adherence to federal, state, correctional health care standards and institutional regulations and guidelines in the provision of services.
- Directly and administratively supervise facility employees including final approval of hiring decisions, performance appraisals, scheduling, training, employee development, disciplinary actions, and conflict mediation; determines staff salary levels.
- Develops procedures and assigns work tasks to improve efficiency.
- Review, interpret, recommend and implement administrative polices to ensure adherence to contract and regulatory requirements.
- Identify and resolve issues regarding administrative and fiscal matters and regularly evaluates administrative systems and services.
- Serve as the administrative/operational representative/point of contact for the facility.
- Participate in the design, establishment, and maintenance of the organizational structure and assist in recruiting professional staff and independent contractors as required.
- Develop and manage annual budgets for the facility and performs periodic cost and productivity analysis.
- Represent the facility externally and internally on committees and at meetings as required.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.